Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Winter Hair Care || Vibrance Vitamins For Hair Growth


Happy Holidays everyone! I know some of you are enjoying their Christmas or may be some of them are like me- sitting on a couch with laptop,having hot chocolate while the TV is on! 
Well, you probably saw my previous Winter Hair Care post (HERE) where I talked about my current favorite hair masks.So, today I have decided to write about hair growth vitamin that I have recently received. I haven't yet seen any difference but I feel like my hair looks nice & healthy now a days which feels like will be worked! (YES!!) 






About The Vitamin-
Tired of limp or dry hair that breaks easily? Wish you could have fuller, shinier, stronger hair? Trying to combat thinning hair but not achieving the results you're looking for?

Vibrance Vitamins for Hair Growth is a natural solution for richer, fuller locks. The formula is packed with nutritious vitamins, minerals and herbal extracts which support healthy hair growth. Unlike a lot of products which dry out your hair with artificial ingredients and toxins, Vibrance is purely formulated without the use of any extra fillers or binders.


  • Natural Herbal Extracts & Drug-Free Ingredients Researched to Promote Faster and Healthier Hair Growth
  • Extra Strength Pure Formulation Includes OptiMSM & 37 Vitamins, Minerals, and Herbs for Hair Strengthening Nutritional Support
  • 100% Vegetarian Capsules Free of Gluten, Wheat, and Dairy with Zero Fillers, Zero Binders, and Zero Artificial Ingredients
  • Try Vibrance risk-free! Backed by our 100% Money Back Guarantee! For best results, use for a mimimum of 3 months.
  • Made in the USA to Strict FDA Standards by cGMP Certified Laboratory




About The Brand-
At Eu Natural, our goal is to provide you with the purest nutritional products based on the latest health research. It may cost us more, but we manufacture without the use of any extra fillers, binders, or excitements.




My Opinion- 
As I have mention above , I am still put this vitamin on a test. But I already feels like it works wonderful for my hair.It reduces the hair fall issue as well (The result shows off while taking shower!!) I previously took other brand's vitamins which doesn't do any difference.I am expecting something better this time. Hope it works for me. 
I'll be updating later, whether the vitamin really works for me or not.(you know, I have to wait at least one month to see the difference!)
One thing that really bother me is that, the vitamin size is really big to swallow!! I hate big fat capsules that feels irritate to swallow! 


Price- $39.95 (on sale!)

Availability- Amazon   

Discount- Use code "EUN15OFF" For extra 15% off!! (Hurry!!)

Follow Them on Facebook | Twitter  





And Don't forget to take the vitamin with food!! :D I am eating my sister's homemade mango-salad and chicken sandwich <3


Have a great Holiday everyone! 
=XOXO=



*Powered By Brandbacker 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..