Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Ipsy January 2014

I guess I am not the only one who get excited to see the ipsy bag in the mailbox every month!☺ This is my 3rd bag from ipsy.And this time I actually got the bag in the middle of the month. 

SO this month's theme is- "19 REASONS" and their bag came out in sky-blue color,bottle designs quite looks like Manhattan view☺ Again I absolutely love their cute bag.It's really fun to collect their mini ipsy bags♥ 






So this month, I got five items in the bag.It has less makeup items but more skin/hair care products♥


  • Elizabeth Mott Smooth Shadow (Pearl)
  • Mojito Lip Balm (Malin+Goetz)
  • Apothederm Bright Skin Serum
  • Sexy hair Leave-in Conditioner 
  • Willa Face Towelette 




This is the sample size of Elizabeth Mott Smooth Shadow Pencil.I got the shade- pearl.OMG! if i didn't swatch it,i probably never knew how good this pencil is!! It is nicely pigmented and doesn't smudge at all!!! SO smudge-proof!!♥♥ I absolutely love it . I think I am going to use it as upper liner☺Gives a shiny effect. Unfortunately you need to use a sharpener !


I am happy to get a lip balm though.This Mojito lip balm comes in a tube.Very moisturizing and has no smell at all! It gives a shiny effect after applying on the lips;kinda works like a clear lipgloss!!♥



I actually use this APothederm Face serum before.I used it on summer time as it's kinda feels like a gel cream.It smell really weird which is why it wasn't my favorite at all.But the sample comes in a cute pumping bottle which is nice♥


Among all of it, my favorite one is the Sexy Hair Leave in conditioner from my January bag! Its a nice sample size.Travel friendly and works wonderful on my hair.It's smell like the Tresemme heat protected spray which I have been using for so long time. I need to buy the full size of this spray.Thanks ipsy♥


Finally, this Willa face Towelette! I got the same towelette on my previous Birchbox [HERE] Although, I love their other products [Review Here] but this towelette is not my favorite one. It burnt my eye areas,irritated my face which is why I dislike it. May be it's not best for sensitive/dry skin!! 


So, that's all I have received in my January ipsy bag. Let me know about yours or anything you like/dislike in the bag!♥ 

Here is the referral link if you love to join- IPSY  

Overall, I am happy about the bag.It's fun to try something different every month, isn't it? ☺☺


=XOXO=

p.s. my previous bags-

  1. My first ipsy-November 2013
  2. Ipsy December 2013




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..