Saturday, January 11, 2014

Sample Satuday | Carrot Wash-Off Pack | Nature Republic garden Recipe

Happy Saturday everyone! Today I have decided to post about "Nature Republic Carrot Wash-off pack" 
You might seen my Nature Republic Haul HERE, where I bought two wash-off sample pack.Well, I only tried the carrot one.It was a nice sample size;lasted for a week!Thank Goodness, I only bought the sample to try out first!! 
First of all,I was so confused about how to use it.But after reading other bloggers post,I was really opted to try out. 
Let me show you some photos first.



What It Is-  A Cleansing Mask.

What It Does-  Cleanse & brighten up the skin tone. 


Key Ingredients-   All kinds of vitamins and minerals with 7 kinds of fruit contents (Strawberry, Kiwi, Banana, Watermelon, Melon, Apple, and Lemon) to give vitality to the skin.


How To Use- After washing the face, apply for 10-15 minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water.

Skin Type- All skin type.

My Opinion- When I opend it, the pack feels like white , thick,yogurt jelly!!First I removed my makeup and then apply the pack while rubbing all over my face.Then wait for 15 mintues. I added a lil water and rub again;then used a fresh muslin cloths(Here) to  clean my face.Well, i am not sure to love it but I do like it. It cleansed my face so well.Felt soft and clear.But it doesn't do any difference, no brightens up the skin tone;even it dries my skin a bit, which is why i am not sure will buy again or not. As I have mention above that I have tried it for a week.i don't think I like it that much.It just work like a regular face wash.I was expecting more as it's a face pack! 



What I Like- 

  • Great sample size
  • Nice smell
  • Cleanse well
  • Feel refreshed after use it. 


What I Dislike- 

  • It just like a regular face wash
  • Doesn't brighten up my face at all
  • looks like a thick jelly
  • Makes my skin dry
  • Costly


Will I Purchase- No!


Will i Recommend- Perhaps you can try the sample first!

Price- $2.10 (sample) 

Availability- In-store | Ebay | online retail





So that's all for today. I know many of you already tried it and may be liked it.But it's all up to you. 
Hope you have a great weekend! 
=XOXO=

2. Haul Post 

Facebook Twitter Instagram Tumblr YouTube Bloglovin Google+ | Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..