Saturday, January 25, 2014

Sample Saturday || P&G Sample Box

I actually got this P&G sample box last year ( probably on September!!) And I completely forgot to post it!! (what a bad blogger!!) Yesterday, I was surfing my Dropbox, and then found these photos hidden over there☺ [BTW, do you use dropbox?☺] 
Anyway, getting samples from P&G is always makes me happy. In the box, you'll basically get home products like cleaning stuff, laundry stuff, beauty stuff etc☺ I guess this is my 4th box from them.
SO here what I received in the box-

  • Pantene age-defy shampoo+ conditioner
  • Cascade pod detergent
  • Gain scent booster 
  • SOme coupons








I think it's a nice sample size for traveling.I am not a fan of Pantene shampoo but I do love their conditioner since I was kid.mmm.. I don't know if i like it or not as I only used it once☺ 


In this Cascade samples I got two pods and I loved it too! Although, I use tide detergent but sometimes variation can be acceptable ☺ [hehe..] 


I was really happy to get this tablet kinda scent booster from Gain. We use the liquid one normally.It smell nice too! I love it.I am probably gonna buy this booster if it's available in Costco♥



Overall, I love their sample box.It's fun to try something new before you buy the full size. I remember last time I got the tide pods on the sample box and then ended up buying the full size.☺ 
If you are unfamiliar to their service , then go and sign up to get a free sample box as a treat. 


My favorite song Of the Week-♥♥♥♥♥


Have a great weekend! 
=XOXO=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..