Saturday, January 4, 2014

Sample Saturday | PinchMe Box 3

The first Saturday of 2014!!! & my first Sample Saturday post for the year!! Woohoo! 

This year I have decided to use more products and reviewed more. :) 

So, yesterday I got my 3rd PinchMe box which is kinda surprise me (as I didn't expect to get it so fast!) !! You can see my previous box HERE.  Love that they also send a cute greetings holiday card.


Here what I have received in the box- 

  • Wild Ophelia Dark Chocolate- BBQ chips!
  • Gevalia Moccachino coffee
  • Suave Body Lotion







  • What I Think About The Samples- 
    Obviously it's fun to get free products.I love the Suave Body Lotion. It's smell nice and do hydrates my skin as well.I think it's best for winter.I put this on my handbag and carry it anytime! 
    I am not a fan of coffee;so it was ok to try it. Last but not the least, the BBQ chocolate!! It's terrible!! I love dark chocolate but this one is horrible.(taste bad!) I feel super nausea after craving this one. I don't want any BBQ chips dark chocolate but it was fun to try something new. 
    SO that's all I have received in this box. 
    Thank you for reading ! 

    Have a  nice weekend!! 
    =XOXO= 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..