Friday, January 10, 2014

Smiley360 Mission- Centrum Flavor Burst || Multi-Vitamin Chews

WOW! Got another Simley360 Mission!!
Last year, I first tried the Centrum chewy mutli-vitamins through sample & I absolutely love it;because I hate to take pills.I always skip it (most of the time!) But when I heard about this chewy vitamins from Centrum,I was curious to try it out.

It's an Adult Multi-vitamins that comes in a fruity flavor.After tried the samples,I was opt to buy the full-size bottle!! Here is the pic from Instagram that I took last year!


I have recently heard in NEWS that multi/any vitamins actually does nothing to our body which freaking me out.Then why the heck those companies sell vitamins and we keep buying it!! (No sense!!) Then definitely we will keep buying vitamins to satisfy our self!!

So I have received in the box-

  • 20 samples (10 wild grape & 10 tropical fruit flavor) 
  • $2.00 off coupon 

About The Product-
Centrum Flavor Burst Chews are a uniquely delicious, chewable adult multivitamin supplement with an essential vitamin core, great-tasting outside and chewy inside.
Centrum Flavor Burst Chews make remembering to take your multivitamins easy. Not only will you look forward to each and every great-tasting chew, but they are also easy to take because they can be taken without food or water.
Centrum Flavor Burst Chews are available in three great varieties: Mixed Fruit, Tropical Fruit, and Wild Grape.

You might also like Centrum Flavor Burst Multivitamin Supplement Drink Mix in Raspberry Lemonade flavor!

SO Here is my Opinion
I loved it before and bought the full size.It tastes like chewy gums and it's excellent for those who hate to take medicine/vitamins. When I bought this vitamins last year,I surprisingly got pregnant and so stopped taking it.For that reason,my husband took it from me and he loved it.We previously bought some gummy adult vitamins and it tasted so bad that it still in our cabinet and no one touch it.But this chewy vitamins are so yummy that I might have to buy double this time.Thank Goodness, I have tons of samples to share with friends this time. 
I think I love all the flavors ♥


Price- $11.79 (walgreens) 
You can get samples FREE from HERE 
You can buy them in store & here is the $2.00 off coupons- CLICK ME  

Follow Them on Facebook  

Have you guys try this Chewy Centrum Mutli-Vitamins? ☺ 

Stay Safe & Happy!! 
=XOXO= 



*Powered by Smiley360

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..