Wednesday, January 8, 2014

What I Won [December 2013]



I am not a winner always ,but whatever it is, I love to participate.So last month , again I won few products which you might seen it on my Twitter/ Instagram
Here is the details-

1. Amlactin Mositurizing Body Lotion & Body Cream -  Well, it's a mini samples.It's cute and easy to carry but unfortunately it smell bad.(like a dry fruit!!) which I really dislike! :( 


2.Milani Cosmetics- This time,I won two eyeshadows & Nailpolishes.I absolutely love it.So far I tried the nailpolishes.They are so good.I actually didn't have any white polish before. Thanks to  Milani Cosmetics  For sending me these goodies. 

3.Elizabeth Arden Perfume Sample- Honestly I have no idea when did I participate. I guess they just send me anyway.I got the mail from them that I won sth and it'll arrive soon. And then few days later, I got the sample.I already won the big [mini] size of the perfume before which you might seen previously. It's a nice perfume;so Thank you for sending me again. 


That's all I won last month. Don't forget to show me yours.
GoodNight!
=XOXO= 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..