Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Majestical Jewelry ||Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Are you a jewelry fan? Then you'll probably love this post because today I'll be reviewing about the new jewelry brand -Majestical Jewelry!! 
I actually never heard about this company before until I got a chance to try out their product.They sent me a nice pair of earring that's perfect for upcoming Spring! 




The top part of the earring is made with copper and the rest of it is made with plastic which has a leopard print on it.I mostly like the top part of this earring. Unfortunately I couldn't find this earring on their website!! May be it's sold out. This earring is not heavy or long at all.Looks pretty with any outfit.They offer very unique designs in all kinds of Jewelry from, gold , silver costume and gemstones.Some of the items I like but some others kinda reminds me ebay (you know, where you find some cheap jewelries!!) Their prices are great and everything is very different in designs style, although vary from highest to lowest (for every budget!)

They also provide each jewelry with a pretty box, including a pouch.♥

If you are thinking to buy some jewelry as a gift or for yourself, then go ahead ,check out their website. [Link below] 

Right now, they are offering a promotional code for $15 OFF orders- $55 or more. 
Here is the code- 15DOLLARSOFF 


Follow Them on  Facebook | Twitter | Instagram  


Check out the short video below-



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..