Saturday, February 22, 2014

Sample Saturday || Must Have !!


Happy Saturday everyone!! These samples I have received from +Sephora  last year!!♥ Isn't it awesome? My most favorite one is the Glamglow face mask.It worked like a magic! I swear!!! It cleaned my pores so well.All the dirt were gone and leaves my face silky soft.And also I feel like it hydrates and freshen up my face as well. So impressive!!♥ But it's kinda expensive; which is why I haven't bought the full size yet!! 
You guys might have read so many reviews about this Ren Hydra-calm day cream.Its a must have cream for sensitive skin.I used it while travelling to my country.I must admit,it was so helpful! it kept my skin calm and hydrated all day long. I would probably going to buy this if I am travelling again! 
And obviously YSL fragrance smell nice too. It's for my hubby though. ☺ He loved it.

I know it's a quick review post.Hope you don't mind. Have you ever used any of it? Which one is your favorite? 


P.S.  just saw this trailer on TV "Divergent".  I am curious to watch soon! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..