Sunday, February 2, 2014

What I Won Recently [January 2014]


Oh! Hey guys! another post about what I have won recently! Here is the details-

I was really excited to win this Nelsonj Argan Oil Hair Mask. Thank you +Boho Vanity  This mask smell so good.I haven't used it yet.Will be reviewing it soon☺ 


And here is my winning prize from +Influenster . It was from my Rimmel Voxbox campaign [Review Here]
In the box, I have received- 
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Primer
  • Rimmel Stay Blushed
  • Rimmel Eyeshadow pencil
  • Rimmel eyeshadow
  • Rimmel Black kohl eyeliner pencil
  • Rimmel lipstick
  • Rimmel mascara 





Recently Simple skincare brand launched some new products for new year and they had a giveaway on twitter for that. And obviously i had to win something ☺ So, they sent me their new ultra-light gel moisturizer!!♥ OMG! this gel moisturizer is so awesome!! I am probably going to use it on summer though!☺ 


Another prize from my previous Rose voxbox by Influenster.It was the Kiss nail products.☺



SO that's all I have won this January.Let's see what happened in February☺


Previous Post-








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..