Tuesday, March 11, 2014

♥ Hask Hair ♥


OMG! I'll love this hair products forever;why it's smell so amazing? !! [No wonder I am already in love with it] 
When it comes to hair care products, I give my first priority about how it smell. 


This hair care products comes with two different collection-
Argran Oil Repairing : 
                                       Shampoo (12 oz) 
                                       Conditioner (12oz)  
                                       Deep Conditioner (1.75 oz)  
                                       Lightweight Shine Oil  (5/8 oz) 
Keratin Protein Smoothing : 
                                           Shampoo (12oz) 
                                           Conditioner (12 oz) 
                                           Deep Conditioner (1.75 oz) 
                                           Light weight Shine Oil (5/8 oz) 


Both of the collection smell like  haven ! Argan Oi Repairing kit- revive & restore the look of dry, damaged & rebellious hair. 
On the other hand, the keratin protein smoothing kits- will give dry, frizzy hair a miracle makeover by strengthening  & smoothing every strand from the inside out. 
They are 100% cruelty free company .



Right now I have only tried the keratin protein smoothing shampoo & conditioner because my hair now-a-days looks dry,frizzy and terribly harsh. I really need to get back my smoothing ,touchable hair. & for that reason, Hask hair products are the best. It's not only makes your hair smooth, but also strengthen  the hair inside out- like a hair food ☺ It's so foamy and refreshing scented, you'll definitely love it . They also included a cute shower basket with the whole collection. I absolutely adore it.  I am excited to try out the hair mask as well. 
Hask Hair products are very affordable as well which you can find it in Walmart or from their website [link below] I'll be posting more about hask hair products on my social media!☺ 




Do follow them on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest   

Check out the Website here- HASK HAIR 

That's all for today! And don't forget to enter my giveaway- HERE  




*Powered by Brandbacker 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..