Wednesday, March 19, 2014

"Pink Diamond" Steamcream Review ♥


With this funny weather,lately my skin feels much better.As you guys know , I have been using the Steamcream for some months to keep my skin moisturized and hydrated.
My skin is always super dry,even in Spring too.Thanks to Steamcream for saving my skin throughout the winter to till now. I am literally addicted to applying this as a daily basis. 
The formula of the Steamcream are same but in a various design of tin.The tin I have received is called- "PINK DIAMOND" that mainly feature for Spring. The design comes in a white background with tulip flower.♥ So cute!!☺ 


The consistency of the cream is thick but blend in the skin well without any greasiness. It'll keep your skin moisturized all day long. You can apply on face,body,hands.I typically use it at night because of the lavender scent which is also great to calm your nerves and relaxed your mind(for better sleep!) 
Remember that it is one cream in different tin. 



You can also check out my previous post HERE   ☺

Prize- $20 (each) 

Available- Steamcream  

Like them on Facebook | Twitter   



☺☺☺ SMILE ☺☺☺ 


*Press Sample 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..