Saturday, March 15, 2014

Sample Saturday || Loccitane Cute Mini Haul

Happy Saturday everyone! You know I am a big fan of  Loccitane and recently they have deals for three samples of their Hand creams including a pouch for $3.00 . Yes, it's not free! haha! I think it's worth buying as their hand creams are the best! I am not sure if they still have this deal- you can find it on Facebook though. All you have to do, is sign up and then will receive the email. 


I have received- 
  • Shea butter hand cream 
  • Cherry Blossom Hand Cream
  • Almond Milk hand cream 




I was happy to get two of the pouch! Thanks to my hubby.☺ 





They are really mini samples!! I keep this on my purse in case my hands get dry!! The lady was nice enough to give us more samples♥  I was so flattered!! ☺


You can check out my previous post about their hand creams HERE  


And don't forget to enter the giveaway HERE 

Have a nice weekend! 
♠ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..