Saturday, March 8, 2014

Sample Saturday || Spirulina Mask || Green Monsters ☺

Happy Saturday! 
Today I have something weird and funny post for you!! 
I don't remember when but I am sure last year I have received this Spirulina Powder sample along with their tablet. 
I know it's supposed to mix with our smoothie or drinks but I thouhgt to make a face mask!![ what a dummmy idea!!] Then I forced hubby to put this mask with me ! hahaha!! We looked compleltey HULK-COUPLE ♥☺ 
Let me tell ya first, if you hate smelly stuff then DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME!! Because it's stink so bad!!! And also I didn't see any benefit about this powder.Nothing changed happened to our face(lmao) except our face looked green monster ! I suppose just mixed it with drinks for inner health!!♥

His shexxxy Face ☺







Have you ever done anything stupid like me!! ♥ 

Have a nice weekend! 

And don't forget to enter my Giveaway HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..