Sunday, March 2, 2014

What I Won Recently [February 2014]

Almost the end of the month, let's see what I have been winning this month.☺ 


First  I have received (again!!) Elizabeth Arden fragrance sample.Well, I love their fragrances but still confused why they sent me again!! Anyway, thanks so much! ♥


I was fully surprised when I received the VO5 Hair products prize from the beautiful blogger +Rebecca B. Bird  I received this on my birthday!! SO cool, right? 

I also won some more +Influenster voxbox prize which was unexpected!♥ yes, those are Rimmellondon products.



This was my first time winning Handbags!!☺ Thank you so much +Emma Basilone for the cute leopard Betsy johnson handbag and the mini bag too! It's really pretty! !♥


Thanks so much +Marjorie Mora for the Konvine Shoe.It's so cute. Probably wearing this on summer !


I also received the Nicole Lee handbag from her giveaway! It's really a huge bag and best for travelling!♥ 

So that's all for this month. We'll see you next month!☺☺



P.S. have you entered on my 2nd Blogaversary Giveaway  yet!! 
Click HERE to Enter 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..