Friday, April 4, 2014

♥ BathANDBodyWorks Spring Collection ♥

Happy Friday everyone!
Recently Bath & Body Works launched their new collection- "Garden Party" which includes their famous fragrance mist,body lotions,candles etc.

About The Collection-
 We traveled the globe to find the world’s best ingredients! Tulips & Raspberry Tea from London, Orchids & Pink Amber from Morocco & Lotus & Apple Blossom from Toyko… with NEW scents for your hands & home, it’s never been easier to create your own paradise. If a day trip is more your style, you’re invited to the Bath & Body Works Garden Party! With NEW home fragrances like Pink Petal Tea Cake, Sugarberry Spritzer & Garden Party, spring has never looked so rosy!
Our long-lasting candles feature a high concentration of fine fragrance oil in over 60 room-filling scents. They are mixed perfectly with an exclusive blend of vegetable wax & lead-free wicks for the best burn every time. Hand crafted in New Albany, Ohio, we guarantee them to be the finest candles you have ever experienced!


I specially love their candles, and was excited to try out the new "White Barn Garden Party  Three wick Scented Candle" and they also surprised me with the "Morocco Orchid Pink Amber Fragrance Mist" Thanks to BBW ☺♥♥



It came with a pretty gift box,wrapped up so well.

  


Although, I am not a big fan of their body lotion as I have dry skin, I always buy their fragrance mist during summer.It's so refreshing and obviously you'll smell super yummy☺ And the bottle is also pretty.This new collection of Morocco Orchid Pink Amber  Mist is so refreshing,smell so sweet and floral.I am definitly going to use it on summer.We always go to beach in every Sunday on Summer and I always carry my BBW  mist.This time I am happy to get a new orchid mist♥ If you love body fragrance mist, then I highly recommend to try out this collection. I am sure you'll love it. 


I haven't yet burn the candle,but it's already smell so good when I opened the jar! The scent reminds me tropical flower garden! So floral & sweet!☺ Their candles are quite costly but still worth it ♥ 

Fragrance Mist- $14.00
Candles Jar- $22.50 
Check out their website to learn more- BBW  


P.S. Last week, we got free Foamy Hand soap ($6.50) which is also new collection from BBW, from the store. It's actually full size. I picked up the "Peach Bellini" scent & hubby picked up the "Kitchen Lemon" scent. Both smell so good. Have you guys tried their hand soaps yet?


Have a great weekend! 


*Press Samples

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..