Sunday, April 20, 2014

Ipsy April [2014]

Happy Sunday everyone! 
I am here with my April Ipsy bag
Every month,they sent different kinda bag with goodies. 


This bag contain five items- 

  1. Urban-Decay 24/7 Velvet Eye kohl pencil 
  2. Coastal Scents shadow brush 
  3. Dr bandt Microdermabrasion 
  4. Eliszabeth Mott Eyeshadow 
  5. Starlook Lip Pencil 

Yeah! As you can see the Elizabeth Mott eye shadow is broken and messed up. Although i love it as a Highlighter.Very nice champagne shade. This is my first coastal scent brush and it's really soft! Although, Starlook brand is not my favorite but love this lip pencil.It's perfect for summer;kinda light-bright pinkish shade.The Dr. Brandt scrub is also amazing.Love how it's exfoliate and removes dirt,oil,dead cell.It's not a foamy scrub.It has some kinda micro bid;feels like sand which helps to exfoliate.It does makes my skin soft after the wash! I was super excited to see the Urban decay eye pencil.It's just so velvety and very smooth to apply! The shade is really so black.And it's a deluxe size which is perfect for me!!  
Here is the swatches- 



Once again, love the bag & love everything I have received! It's worth getting ipsy for only $10, right?

Join with me- IPSY  [ refrel link]
Thanks! 

Have a nice weekend! 
=XO= 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..