Happy Friday everyone!
I am a little late to post about the March Empties!
- EOS Lip Balm- Love this one too! It was the mint flavor.
- Apothederm Serum- Thank Goodness it's finished.It's a horrible serum I have ever tried. Full review coming tomorrow.
- Proactiv Cleanser- ALthough, we hate proactiv for the bad service,but it was a nice cleanser for acne.
- Origin Eye Cream- This tiny sample lasted long for 3 months! I didn't see any difference though! I don't think so I will buy it again!
- CV Skinlab Body Repair Lotion- It was a nice body repair lotion. [Review HERE]
- Aquaphor Lip Repair Protectant- It's an awesome healing cream for lips.Very watery and glossy. It does heal my lips an glad to know that it has SPF 30. I am thinking to buy this for Summer.
- Nivea Body Lotion- mmm..I don't think it's good for dry skin , although, it's absorb well. I guess my skin is super dry .
- Smashbox BB Cream- I got these samples from Sephora. Ugh! it's expired now!
- Some empty packets of Studio Gear CC Cream,lipsticks & Sharpener. [Review HERE]
- Throwing the empty packet of Schick Hydro5 Groomer.
- Bath&Body Works Mini Candle- Pear scent. love it
- Ispahani Zareen Teas- We love Zareen tea a lot. It smell fresh and taste good too.
- Nutella- I am so obsessed with Nutella. It's my best friend , when I am sad !
Anyway, that's all for today! See ya next month!!