Friday, April 11, 2014

March Empties [2014]

Happy Friday everyone! 
I am a little late to post about the March Empties!



  • EOS Lip Balm- Love this one too! It was the mint flavor.
  • Apothederm Serum- Thank Goodness it's finished.It's a horrible serum I have ever tried. Full review coming tomorrow. 
  • Proactiv Cleanser- ALthough, we hate proactiv for the bad service,but it was a nice cleanser for acne.





  • Origin Eye Cream- This tiny sample lasted long for 3 months! I didn't see any difference though! I don't think so I will buy it again! 
  • CV Skinlab Body Repair Lotion- It was a nice body repair lotion. [Review HERE
  • Aquaphor Lip Repair Protectant- It's an awesome healing cream for lips.Very watery and glossy. It does heal my lips an glad to know that it has SPF 30. I am thinking to buy this for Summer. 
  • Nivea Body Lotion- mmm..I don't think it's good for dry skin , although, it's absorb well. I guess my skin is super dry .  





  • Smashbox  BB Cream- I got these samples from Sephora. Ugh! it's expired now! 



  • Some empty packets of Studio Gear CC Cream,lipsticks & Sharpener. [Review HERE






  • Throwing the empty packet of Schick Hydro5 Groomer
  • Bath&Body Works Mini Candle- Pear scent. love it 




  • Ispahani Zareen Teas-  We love Zareen tea a lot. It smell fresh and taste good too. 
  • Nutella- I am so obsessed with Nutella. It's my best friend , when I am sad ! 




Anyway, that's all for today! See ya next month!! 

=XOXO=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..