Tuesday, April 15, 2014

March Favorites ~ শুভো নববর্ষ

শুভো নববর্ষ  to all. I am a little late to post about the March Favorites. 

So, I have been loving this Korean Series called "The Great Doctor-Faith" and then fallen love with Lee Minho. Click HERE to learn more about this series. It's just too addicted. 


 


And here you go, another tv series that I have enjoyed watching- "Boys Over Flowers" Netflix makes me watch it. eee



I know, many of you dislike this "Nume Hair Mask" but I think it's fine for me. I love it. Although, I am not repurchased it as it's quite costly.It was nice trying . 


Here is my favorite song for March. "Build Me Up Buttercup" 




Last month, I have brought my first stamping nail. And here is my first cat nails,which you might have  seen on my Instagram


K crackers chips - yummmm! 


Last but not the least, The Broccoli with Chanachur. YUMMM

Okay, that's all for March. 
=XO=

1 comment:

  1. I love The Great Doctor as well! Though the age difference between the male lead, LMH and the female lead is quite big but yeah. I think the couple is sweet. I always love that kind of relationship in drama.
    I especially love the moment when the doctor moved into the captain's room. Hehe
    Love, Mira

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..