Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Ozeri Serafino Double Wall Insulated Beverage and Coffee Glasses

Happy Wednesday everyone! 
You know I am big fan of Ozeri Brand,so I was actually excited to receive the New Ozeri Serafino Double Wall Insulated Beverage and Coffee Glasses last month. Finally decided to share with you guys about this amazing cute glasses! 





Here is the Details- 
  • Set of 4 heat and shatter resistant borosilicate glasses that each hold 12 oz.
  • Stronger and more durable than common glass, each glass features a wraparound contour that provides a natural aesthetic grip
  • Patent-pending double wall design that suspends drinks within an inner wall, creating an engaging optical effect
  • Designed to keep your hands cool with hot drinks and free of condensation with chilled beverages
  • Completely dishwasher, microwave and freezer safe; Ships in an elegant 4 color printed box with a 1 Year Warranty; Satisfaction Guaranteed




My Opinion-
 My sister is addicted to buy new glasses every-time she go to store. She is well experienced about these kind of kitchen tools and etc. I let her give the opinion about the glasses and she loved it. She was surprised to see that the glasses weren't broken!☺ [because of the online shipping!!]  I assured her that she can actually trust them when it comes to product-safety!♥ 
These glasses are super lightweight.Easy to use,very stylish too. The two layered of the glasses looks cool.As it claimed to use for cold or hot beverages,I tried to make some hot-tea and it was perfectly fine.The top layered will protect your hands from hot/cold temperature. But somehow it feels like , it can easily be broken by a simple drop!
I think these glasses are perfect for hangout-party, tea party or get together.I know my friends would love these glasses too. 
I am definitely gonna repurchase if I need to.I absolutely love these Ozeri glasses!♥   


Price- $34.95 [Free Shipping] 

Available- AMAZON  




 Good wife let hubby drink his cranberry juice with Ozeri Glass.♪♪


Have a great weekend! 
♠ 



*Press Sample 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..