Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Adovia Dead Sea Mud Shampoo || Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Adovia did it again!! This is my first time using a Shampoo that contain Dead Sea Mud !! I am a big fan of Adovia products. They mainly produce skin,body and now hair care products. Previously I have tried their Dead Sea Bar Soap & Facial Mask which we absolutely loved it. This time I am testing their Dead Sea Mud Shampoo which turns  into my another favorite shampoo!! I am so impressed after using this shampoo and see the great result as well. 

Description- 
Adovia's Dead Sea Mud Shampoo is specially formulated with natural ingredients such as Dead Sea Mud, Chamomile & Olive Oil to bring deep hydration and moisture to the scalp, relieving itching and flakiness. Dead Sea Mud has been known for centuries for it's healing properties and people travel from all over the world to come and experience it's effects at the Dead Sea. Dead Sea Salts and Mud have been featured on CNN, in the Wall Street Journal and New York Times. Dead Sea Mud contains the highest concentration of minerals found in mun anywhere in the world. Finally the benefits of Dead Sea mud and salt are presented to you in shampoo form! These minerals are all essential for proper skin function and help to regulate moisture retention as well as hydration. You complete satisfaction is guaranteed.

  • Helps to Relieve Itching from Dry, Flaky Scalp & Dandruff
  • Helps to Relieve Symptoms of Scalp Psoriasis & Seborrhea Dermatitis
  • Made with Pure & Natural Dead Sea Mud for an Infusion of Essential Minerals into Scalp & Hair
  • Specially formulated for dry, itchy scalps & Dandruff
  • Also Contains Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Vitamin E & Chamomile for a Natural Formula that gets results.





My Opinion- 
I have been using this shampoo for two weeks and I already see the difference.My hair feels soft, touchable and so light.I am not sure if its actually remove the dandruff or not but it does clean my scalp and removes dirt/oil.But somehow I feel like it makes my hair kinda dry more! I guess that's why I need the conditioner!☺ 
The reason I am loving this shampoo is beacuse, on the 2nd/3rd day my hair still feels clean and refreshed without even washing it.Cool, right? I think this shampoo actually hold or reduce the oilness from our scalp & makes our hair clean for days!!♥ Now let's talk about the scent.It smell really mild and totally different from other shampoos.As you can see the bottle is transluted and you can see the shampoo through it.The shampoo is kinda gray- muddy color, although I have no problem for that. 
Overall, I love this shampoo and I recommend this if you wanna get rid of oily scalp.I am not sure if I'm gonna buy this again cause it's kinda costly than the other shampoos. But I do love how it makes my hair really nice and feathery ♥♥ 

Size- 7.4 oz 
Price- $23 [Free Shipping] 
Available- AMAZON   

You can check out my review for the "Adovia Conditioner" HERE 



Have a nice weekend! 
♠ 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..