Saturday, May 10, 2014

Insta Natural 100% Rosehip Seed Oil

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Hello everyone! 
As you I have mention before that I have really dry skin,so I always need some extra oil with my regular moisturizer.Since last year, I have been using the Josie Maran Argan Oil which I absoluelty love it [Review Here] I always love to try something new.So I have recently introduced by a new Rosehip Seed oil which I am loving a lot. 


Description- Insta Natural 100% Pure Rosehip seed oil Recommended for dry, flaky and rough skin. 
Add InstaNatural Rosehip seed oil to your routine for:

Damage caused to skin due to sun-exposure 
Getting help with dryness, roughness and more 
Decreasing old and hardened scars and diminishing the appearance of marks, including acne scars, burn scars, dark spots and stretch marks 
Nourishing the skin deeply to make the skin smoother and more even. 
Shinier hair and nail care.

Give your Skin a chemical free 'NATURAL' Moisturizer!

InstaNatural Rosehip seed oil is 100% pure and USDA certified organic, and unrefined to give you safe and effective multi benefits. 
Contains Essential fatty acids (Omega 6, 3 and 9), which is beneficial for healing the skin.



Ingredients-
100% Pure USDA Certified Organic Rosehip Seed Oi. NO CHEMICALS, NO ADDITIVE, NO ADDED FRAGRANCE. Imported from Chile.

Directions-
Take 2-3 drops of Rosehip Seed Oil on your fingertips, rub the fingers together and gently massage the oil on clean and dry face, neck, hair, scalp and related areas. InstaNatural Rosehip Seed Oil is for external use only. Do not ingest. Discontinue use, if redness or irritation occurs. Avoid direct contact with eyes.





My Opinion- Here is the reason why I am loving it- It's a multi-purpose oil for face,skin,hair,nails,stretchmarks, Scars, Spots, Psoriasis, Eczema!!! So cool, right?♥ I few drops works great for me. It is not like serum rather than it's a oil based seed oil!☺ I guess you understand what I mean!  I use it almost everywhere. I have stretchmarks on my body,I have cracky dry feet, I have dry flaky elbows and cheeks(Yes!!horrible) After the shower, I immediately apply the rosehip seed oil and then use my regular moisturizer.Sometimes just mix both of it together and then apply well.Then apply all over my body! It makes my skin really smooth and soft! A few drops on my cuticles , makes the area soft and smooth too. For the hair, I mixed it up with the coconut oil which is also great as well. I am not yet see the result about how it removes the stretch marks, but I hope it'll do the magic! 
I highly recommend this seed oil if you have dry flaky skin like me!☺ 

Price- $22.97 

Available- AMAZON   

You can also check out my previous post about their Vitamin C Serum - HERE  






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..