Friday, May 16, 2014

Ipsy May [2014]

Happy Friday
It's another Ipsy time♥♥ 
I just received my Ipsy bag yesterday! Once again the bag and the theme is different than previous bags. May theme is about " Fresh Picks" which mainly contain skincare products along with beauty/makeup goodies. 

I think the bag made with Jute! Obviously it's cute.♥



The bag contain five items- 
  • Hang Ten Classic Sport SPF50 (Sunscreen) 
  • Pacifica Mineral Eyeshadow Duo 
  • Avene Thermal Spring Water- (mist) 
  • Balanced Guru Hair Oil 
  • Boo-Boo Coverup Concealer (medium shade) 



  • Although I have no idea why there is a foot sign on the sunscreen, but I am glad to find it on my bag. It's a nice sample for Summer.It has SPF50 ! I am  going to put this on my beach bag now☺ 


    I have never tried any pacifica eyeshadow before. I think the white one works like a highlighter as well. 


    I was really excited to see the Avene thermal Water.Nice spray size sample.

    This Balanced guru hair oil smell like lemongrass! Love another nice sample from ipsy!☺ 

    Lastly a great sample size concealer.I think it's full size.I am not a big fan of concealer but this one actually matched with my skin tone and very lightweight, non greasy. I am going to keep this☺ 


    Final Thoughts- Another great bag for me. I love everything I have received this month.Except the eye shadow, I love all of it. For $10 , ipsy is worth it! ♥ 


    Price- $10.00 (per month) + Free Shipping (US) 

    Here is my referl link if you wanna join- IPSY   

    Thanks for reading. 

    You can check out the previous bag HERE 

    Have a nice weekend! 
    ♠ 


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..