Tuesday, May 20, 2014

[Limited Edition] Dead Sea Premier Eye Duet Kit

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Happy Tuesday everyone!  

I am a big fan of dead sea products. So far I have tried some skincare products like facial cream, oil, face mask,soaps and even shampoo too. This is my first time I am using the eye care products that contain dead sea. It is from the "Dead Sea Premier" duet collection.
This duet kit contain- 

  • Eye Cream (1.2 oz) 
  • Eye Serum (1.2 oz) 


I never tried any of their products before;so I was really curious about it.Their packaging is fantastic as well as the products too. I am so happy to get a chance to try out their eye kit which is my another favorite products for summer. It is their limited edition box.I am actually amazed by the box too.It's just too cute to explain. lol 







Eye Serum

A secret composition of soothing active ingredients specially adapted to nourish the sensitive skin around the eye area. It performs triple firming actions for rejuvenation, moisturization, and anti-aging. This unique Liposome Complex and oil-free serum moisturizes the skin causing a lifting effect. Thus, wrinkles are reduced, the skin is smoothed and rejuvenated, skin tone is restored, and its structure reinforced.

Eye Cream

This ultra-modern formula is suitable for all skin types. It consists of the best anti-aging ingredients: Dead Sea minerals, Liposome Complex, Dunaliella Seaweed, natural Aloe Vera, Oxygen, Vitamins E and A. It moisturizes and hydrates the very delicate skin around the eyes. It helps diminish dryness and fine lines and reduces puffiness.







How To Apply- 

Eye Serum

Prior to application cleanse the contour of the eye. Apply 2 to 5 drops onto fingertips and massage gently onto the delicate eye area. Use twice daily. For best results, Eye Cream should be applied after the serum has been absorbed into the skin.

Eye Cream

Gently massage the cream in circular soft movements around the eyes. Apply make-up as desired.




My Opinion- 
As I have mentioned above, I am super impress by their packaging.So luxurious and phenomenon .Let's talk about the products formula.OMG! this is the best eye cream/serum I have ever tried!! I just loved it. It is easy to apply.Application goes smoothly. Feels refreshed and you can realize that the cream and serum actually working on your eye area! I don't feel any irritation at all,didn't even burnt my eyes.Very light weighted and non- greasy.It's absorb quickly after applied on the area. Great for sensitive skin.A little goes a long way. It moisturized & hydrates very well, and also great for prevent aging!! 
Overall I am in love with it.It's just the best eye kit for my dry sensitive eye area♥ I highly recommend this to anyone.I am 100% sure you'll love it. 

Price- MSRP $599.99 

Available- Premier  

Follow them on Facebook | Google+ | Pinterest | Youtube  

Learn more here- Wikipedia  

Have you heard of this duet kit before? What do you think about this kit? 

Have a nice weekend! 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..