Wednesday, May 21, 2014

My Current FVT Moisturizer By Simple Skincare

An update and a briefly product review for my current Skin moisturizer.As you can see, the weather here playing quite a bit strange,so I need to switch my skincare products in order to keep my skin well.I have been using the Simple Skincare Day/Night 24 Hours moisturizer for a month already.I am still using it and absolutely loving it. 


Description
Our non-greasy Nourishing 24HR Day/Night Cream, infused with our purest possible skin-loving ingredients and multi-vitamins, nourishes thirsty skin and carries on working for up to 24 hours. Leaving you with super soft and super smooth skin!

  • Skin-loving ingredients with multi-vitamin 
  • No harsh chemicals that can upset your skin 
  • No artificial perfumes
  • No parabens
  • Dermatologist tested



My Opinion- 
This moisturizer is kind of like a snow cream.The reason I am loving this cream is because it doesn't contain any chemicals/no harsh formula & no fragrance.My skin feels so fresh without any greasiness.It is great for sensitive skin too. One cream is enough to protect your skin for 24 hours- works both for day/night. Now you don't need to buy another night cream anymore. My skin feels soft,refreshed,moisturized and hydrated. I already finished half of the container. I guess I need to repurchase it again. If you need a best cream for sensitive skin/ something that works for all day long & if you love to save money, I would highly recommend to choose 'Simple Day/Night Moisturizer"   




Price- $9.99 [Price may vary] 

Available- Walgreens/walmart/amazon/target/drugstore

Follow them on Facebook | Twitter  

Have you tried this cream yet? 

Have a nice weekend! 



*Press Sample

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..