Friday, May 30, 2014

New Summer Razor- BIC® SOLEIL® GLOW

Have you guys heard about BIC's new razor collection- "Soleil Glow". I have never tried BIC's razor before, although they are familiar in drugstore. Last month I gotta chance to try out this New Soleil Glow Razor by Bzzagent!!♥ 
I was really excited for this campaign because who doesn't love free razor from Bzzagent, anyway? ☺ lol 
In the Bzzkit, I have received- 

  • BIC Soleil Glow 3 Razors [Full Size] 
  • $3.00 Off Tons of Coupons!! 





Description

Let’s raise our razors to scoring a flawlessly smooth shave for less. Each BIC® Soleil® Glow™ disposable shaver is more than just the sum of its parts. But hey — those parts are pretty impressive, too:
The COMFORT SHIELD™ head evenly distributes pressure, effortlessly glides and helps protect your skin from irritation
  • Three flexible blades individually adjust to all your curves for a flawlessly smooth shave
  • A lubricating strip infused with Vitamin E and Aloe pampers and soothes your skin
  • The pivoting head easily follows the contours of your body
  • Each pack includes three beautiful, translucent handles: pastel pink, purple and green
  • The rubber grip delivers added comfort and control





Facts- 

  • Comfort Shield evenly distributes pressure, glides, and helps protect your skin from irritation. 
  • 3 Flexible Blades individually adjust to all your curves.
  • Lubricating Strips with Vitamin E and Aloe to pamper your skin.
  • Pivoting Head and Rubber Grip for ultimate comfort.
  • Priced at $6.99 (at my local store prices varies)




My Opinion- 
Well, I do like this razor but it's not my favorite.As you can see the blades are provided with a rubber shield  which i f weird and thought it would be difficult to get the proper shave. But it didn't!! It does shave well and makes my skin smooth. I used it on my legs,hands,underarms and bikini line area. It does shave but I had to worked really hard to get the proper shave!! Ugh!! I do love the shape of the handle,you can easily grab it & the blade rotate ups and down without knowing it.Very flexible.And also love the slide cover; it is easy to use and handle.
Overall, I would love to give this razor 7/10 points. ☺ 

It was a fun sample to try out. Thank you Bzzagent♥ 



So, that's all about this new Soleil Glow Razor.

Have a nice weekend! 
♠ 


*Powered by Bzzagent 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..