Saturday, May 17, 2014

People Magazine VIP Gift Box [May 2014]

Happy Friday!I am a huge fan of magazines since childhood.We always keep collection of our favorite magazines.Actually I was inspired by my mother who love to collect magazines as well.[genetics issue!!☺]
In here NY, I gotta learn that you can get magazine for free, although not always!
 I was recently got an awesome offer from People Magazine's VIP Subscription via +Klout  . Yes, it's an awesome perks from them which included- the magazine and their World's Most Beautiful gift box.


To get the VIP Gift Box you have to subscribe - HERE 
VIP Offer Included-

  • The World's Most Beautiful Gift Box, full of full-sized beauty and style products.
  •  PEOPLE magazine in print and digital. (You will receive an email when your digital account is ready) 
  • Access to PEOPLE Premium, the subscriber-only section on PEOPLE.com and daily email newsletter
  • Unlimited access to the CelebFood and CelebWatch smartphone app

Now let me show you what I have received in the VIP Gift Box.
The VIP GiftBox contain five full size items [not a tiny sample!!] -

  • Hungry Girl Chew The Right Thing Recipe Guide 
  • Zoya Rue Nail Polish 
  • Professional Hair Detangler 
  • Delicate Spring Bracelet
  • Chevron Beauty bag set- 3 pcs  



The hungry girl recipe guide is a nice gift for mother's day I guess. Haven't opened yet.

I absoluety love the zoya nail polish [shade-RUE]. It's kinda light nude pink shade.It's perfect nude shade for spring /summer.



A detangler brush is a must for every girl.I never used any detangler brush before,although my husband use one of this kinda brush.Hahaha..


This is a cute summer bracelet in blue strings with gold accents.It's very light weight and a fun color to try this summer. 




Love the chevron 3 set pouch bags.I think it's great to keep your makeup or other stuff during travel/trip. Each bag comes in a different shape.



Here are the extra cards and details that comes with box.








I think this VIP Gift box is a fun and great gift for all the magazine lover.I love everything inside the box.And you can even share with your family/ friends as well. They wrapped everything well that you gonna love it. 


Subscribe for the VIP Gift Box- HERE 

What do you think about this Fun VIP Gift Box? Let me know☺ 

Have a nice weekend! 



*Powered by Klout 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..