Saturday, May 17, 2014

Sample Saturday || PinchMe Box [6]

Happy Saturday! 
I have been avoiding my sample saturday post due to some unwilling situation! Yestarday, I have FINALLY received my PinchMe box!! Thank Goodness it came safely!!♥ 
This time I scored three samples!!I was mostly excited for this box for the full size nail polish.☺ 

Here is the details- 

  • Shaklee 180 Snack Bar- Toffee & chocolate crunch 
  • Sinful colors Nail Polish 
  • AdvilPM tablet 
 





As you can see, I was eagerly waiting for this month's box especially for the Sinful colors Nail Polish.The shade I have choose is called "Anemone 1011" It's a bright coral shade which is one of my favorite nail color.It looks so pretty on my nails too! I think it's also cute for summer party look.




I thought this Shaklee180 snack bar would  test good as toffee was one of my favorite candy, but it taste HORRIBLE. I don't recommend this to try out.

I think it's great to collect some pain relief medicine sample with you. It's great for emergency party time.You never know when you need it. 


So that's all for this time. I hope I'll get some nice items next time.

You can join with me for FREE here - PINCHME  

Previous post- PinchMe[5] 

Have a nice weekend! 
♠ 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..