Saturday, May 31, 2014

Sample Saturday || PinchMe Box [7]

Happy Saturday everyone! 
Today's post is about another PinchMe Sample Box.This time I  received two samples.

  • Beyonce Rise Perfumes 
  • Shakle180 Shake Mix  


The fragrance came in a sealed tight paper bag and in a transparent mini glass(testube) sample.It is not like spray bottle.You have to open the tub to use.I basically do not prefer this kinda sample bottle because it's messy and if you drop it,you'll get nothing to try! So I have to make sure that I don't drop it. I wasn't sure what it is smell like,but I kinda guess it is gonna be some fabulous warm scent. I just dabbed it on my arms to tested the scent at first.Well, the scent at first feels like a warm woody floral scent.Very lightly warm and fabulous at a time.I love it. I think it's great to wear when you go out for dinner/date specially at night.It  feels like matured and comfort kinda scent. Overall, I love it. It was a nice sample to try from PinchMe. 



I received this actually in a separate mail though.But I thought to show you guys together.It is a smoothie mix from Shaklee180.Previously I have tried their Bar which I totally dislike because for the taste.I haven't tried this smoothie mix yet.It is vanilla flavor and I guess if I add some fruits with it,I'll love it.Let me know if you tried it before and what ingredients you added with it. 

So that's all for today! 
Join me FREE on PinchMe Box- HERE 
Check out the previous Box HERE 

Have a nice weekend! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..