Thursday, June 26, 2014

ADOVIA Facial Lift And Firm Serum || Review ♥


Adovia is one of my favorite skincare brand that always been loyal to me. I guess you might already read some reviews about their products on my blog. Today I am going to write a brief review about this amazing "Adovia facial Lift & Firming Serum" This serum is totally different than other serum I have used before. I am using this serum regularly now and it became my new favorite serum of the moment.


Benefit-

  • Achieve An Instant Lift and Anti Aging Effects on Your Skin
  • Delivers Anti Wrinkle Results Over Time
  • Vitamin C - Also Contains a High Concentration of Vitamin C for Anti Wrinkle Antioxidant Skin Protection
  • Dead Sea Salt - Formulated with a High Concentration of Dead Sea Minerals and Salt - 21 Minerals Essential for Skin Health and Beauty
  • Non-Oily Moisturizer Delivers Deep Hydration and Nutrient Absorption

My Opinion- 
OMG! what it is!! It's not a serum- it's more like all in one moisturizer!!!Totally in love with it ♥ ♥ ♥  As you can see it looks whitish gel based cream serum. Most of the serum I have tried before are like watery based and kinda dry my skin, so you must need moisturizer to moisturized or hydrated your skin. But this amazing serum will do that for you.I even don't need any moisturizer at all.My skin already feel moisturized and hydrated.It does smooth and firm my skin.I have no wrinkles yet, so I don't know if it does reduce it or not. I love how it feels on my skin!!The scent is also very light, nice and soothing. The packaging is fabulous! When i opened it, the packaging just melt my heart and I knew that I would love this serum!♥ The matte finished bottle and the cute pumping applicator just makes the serum looks more luxurious!!☺ 
Overall, I am fully (once again) satisfy about their serum and I am willing to purchase again. I highly recommend this to give a try because I know it won't disappoint you☺ 

Available- Amazon | Website 

Price- $49.00 [Free Shipping] 

Facebook- Like [Don't forget to participate on their Giveaway!!] 

Have a great weekend!

P.s. Song of the day! 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..