Sunday, June 29, 2014

Insta Natural Argan Oil || Leave-In Hair Treatment


Insta Natural is one of my favorite skincare and beauty brand. I have been using their products for so long and obviously I am so grateful to know about this brand. I have previously tried their skincare argan oil [Here] which i loved and enjoyed as well. 
This is their another Leave-in hair Argan oil which is mainly for Hair treatment.


Product Description
Do you have dry, damaged or frizzy hair? Then you can't afford to MISS OUT on this REVOLUTIONARY formula!



Our Unique Hair Treatment & Elixir (Made Up Of 100% Plant Oils) Will Revitalize Your Hair Instantly!

So Be Prepared To Be Flooded With Compliments...Because Your Hair Will Be:

Deeply Nourished & Conditioned. 
Stronger, Longer & Healthier. 
Softer, Silkier & Shinier. 
Protected from heat and UV damage. 
More beautiful than ever before.

Ingredients Details- 

Argan Oil - Improves the elasticity of dry and brittle hair. 
Shea Butter - Nourishes your hair from roots to tips. 
Olive Oil -A great natural conditioner that can revive even the most damaged hair. 
Coconut Oil - Works wonders for both dry and oily scalp. 
Jojoba Oil - Repairs damage and promotes hair growth. 
Sunflower Oil - A light moisturizing oil that softens the hair, while making it more manageable. 
Grapeseed Oil - Serves as a natural sunscreen for hair. 





My Opinion- 
I always need leave in hair oil specially in Summer season.Because you need to protect your hair from sun and obviously this Insta natural argan oil is the best option to use.As you can see, I was on beach and I need something to protect my hair from sun light. This leave in argan oil will not only protect from UVA, but also makes your hair looks shiny,soft and smooth! I have been using this oil almost like 2 weeks and I can say that i am loving this oil and remember that little goes a long way. 
I love that it comes with a pump applicator, so that you can easily spray on hair without any worries.Easy to use and even you can carry it while travel. Just make sure you don't break it as it's made with glass!! 
It's very affordable too! If you love leave-in oil treatment, then I definitely recommend this to give a try☺ 

Available- Amazon | Website  

Price- $69.95 $15.95 [On Sale] 

Facebook- Like  

Let me know if you tried it as well. 
Have a great weekend! 
♠ 

p.s. song of the day♥♥



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..