Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Ipsy June Glambag 2014 ♥

Although I have received my Ipsy Bag on Saturday,I thought to show you with little bit details today!!  

What is Ipsy- A monthly subscription bag comes with 4/5 beauty/skincare samples (sometimes full size♥) based on your profile. The bag cost- $10/month (Free shipping for US only) Each month, you can earn points by givning feedback and shop with it♥. Referral Link Below☺ 


This month's theme is "Pretty In Paradise".The bag is designed by Rebecca Menkoff.I really love the bag design- totally suit the season!! 

Inside the bag, I have received five products.Here is the list- 

  1. Be A Bombshell Lash Out Mascara - [Full Size] 
  2. DermaDoctor DD Cream- [0.3 oz] 
  3. Marc Anthony Beach Spray- [1.52 oz] 
  4. Nicka K NewYork Shimmer Eyeliner- [full size i guess] 
  5. NYX Butter Gloss- [full size i guess]


I know the mascara is full size but I really dislike it!! As you can see the swatches-it's just so dry,flaky , clumsy & faded away! I am so disappointing. Finally I can say that I hate this brand's products!!!


My first DermaDoctor DD cream!!♥ I am really excited to see it in  my bag this month.It has pigmentation but it's not like foundation or BB cream type. As you can see it just blended so well on my skin that you can't even see the shade at all.Totally matched with my skin-tone.It's more than a cream or foundation!! It's just slightly even my skin-tone which is great for regular use.I can't smell anything on this DD cream, so I guess it is lightly odorless! Let me know if you can smell it.[haha..] 

Marc Anthony Beach Spray is perfect for travelling or keeping in your beach bag! I was also happy to see it in my bag!This is also my first beach spray!! [what!! i know.hehe..] I haven't tried it yet, but hoping I ll love it. Let me know if you tried it too! 

Mmmm.... I am not sure if I like this Nicka K shimmer eyeliner or not, but it was nice sample to try.Oops, I guess it's full size.It's a nice green shimmer liner that perfect for summer heat season! Sorry for the weird swatches; my hand was so oily.




This is also my another first Lip gloss from NYX.It is the new Butter lip-gloss.It is so smooth on the lips and very creamy.I always wanna to try their lip glosses as it affordable and I have read/heard so many good things about their glosses! Looks like I got the wrong shade,it is very pale pink which is lighter than my lip color.But as it is hydrates,moisturized and feel amazing, I can say I love it.I would probably love to pick up some more different shades of this glosses. 

Overall, I am happy about this month's ipsy bag.I love everything except the Be a Bombshell Mascara (DUH...!) Ipsy, please STOP sending me their products!! 

Let me know which one is your favorite product from your bag. 

Join with me- IPSY  [referral link]
Facebook - Like 
Twitter- Follow 
Instagram- Follow  


Be Happy!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..