Monday, June 30, 2014

Mask Monday || Daiso Japan Blackheads Charcoal Peel Off Mask ♥

Welcome to my "Mask Monday" post. 
Today's post is about "Daiso Japan Blackheads Charcoal Peel Off Mask". I actually bought this amazing mask last year. And I guess i have used it three times only,lol. This mask is great for removing blackhead. I bought this from ebay [my favorite online shop☺] It was my first black peel off mask, so obviously i was super excited to see how it removed blackheads!!!♥  





Description-
This charcoal mask has a strong absorption power, and remove oils and all dirt and deeply clean the pore, leaving your skin clearer with less visible pores. Perfect for normal to oily skin with dull skin. It is economical yet effective. Mild fragrance.

Volume: 80g (2.8 oz)

Product origin: Korea

Features:
 Remove stubborn impurities & dead skin cells. 

Direction:

1.     After cleansing your face, evenly apply on the nose area and let it dry for 10-15 min.
2.   When it is completely dried out, peel it off starting at the bottom, pulling toward the top.

Precaution:

-       Do not use more than twice per week.
-      For sensitive skin, apply facial essence before           using, and slowly peel it off starting at the top           toward the bottom.
-      Mild fragrance.





 My Opinion- 
This is my most favorite peel off black mask for blackheads. This mask is actually removes all kinda dirt from your face!! It is so deep black and the scent is bearable,somehow smell like baby powder ! It dried very fast and absorbed well on the skin. When it completely dry, you can peel it off but make sure you don't hurt yourself because [hehe....] it's kinda painful if it stuck on hair.lol. .. I have very dry skin and i don't have blackheads.But I actually bought this for hubby, he has whiteheads and oily skin.Let me tell you this mask is best for oily/combination skin! It completely suck up all oils from your face and removes 60% blackheads/whiteheads. If you have dry skin like me, you better only apply the t-zone area/wherever you have problems. I mistakenly apply all over my face at first & then it makes my face more dry!! As you can see it does removes everything, even the small hair on my face.♥ 
Overall, I am fully satisfy about my purchase and I would definitely buy this again!!!♥♥♥ 
If you have oily skin/have blackheads issue, you SHOULD try this Hilarious Peel off Mask. It's really fun to try !! I  bet you'll love it.

 Available- Please search online;i bought it from ebay.

Price- $5.50 [price may vary] 

Instagram- Be My Friend 

Previous Post- Here  

Have a great weekend! 




*Disclaimer- This is not a sponsored post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..