Monday, June 9, 2014

Mask Monday || Organic Morocco Argan Oil Hair Treatment Mask

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Welcome to my "Mask Monday" post.Today I am reviewing this "Organic Morocco Argan Oil Hair Treatment Mask". This mask is great for damaged hair.I looove hair mask.Usually I have fine and straight hair.As I am aging everyday and torturing my hair with various chemical products, heat etc, it is extremely important to give an extra care for the poor hair♥ After moving to NY, I barely take care my hair and it worsen day by day.Now all I need is a good hair mask that protect and renew as well as gives a healthy looking hair. 
Now a days, Argan oil is a hype for any type of hair/skincare products.It is great for skin as well as hair too. I guess this is my first Argan oil hair mask. 
Keep reading for details below☺


Description- 
For centuries, the Berber women of Morocco have treated their hair and skin with pure organic Argan oil. 
Often called liquid gold, argan oil is a super rich antioxidant, full of essential fatty acids and more than 
double the vitamin E found in olive oil.

For even more benefits to your hair, this intense, restorative hair mask also contains organic Aloe Juice, organic Castor Oil,
organic Coconut Oil and Pro-Vitamin B5 to deliver instant, long-lasting rejuvenation and life to your hair.

- Penetrates hair shaft to restore essential moisture 
- Reconstructs and replenishes dull, weak, and damaged hair 
- Contains zero harsh chemicals, parabens, fragrances or artificial ingredients 
- Vegan certified, cruelty free
Fair Trade - 100% Pure
Our organic Moroccan Argan oil is sourced from Berber women's co-operatives in the Argan region of Morocco.
Your purchase directly benefits these women's cooperatives, who receive fair trade prices for their hand-crafted 100% pure Argan oil. 



Ingredients
Highest Quality Natural ingredients include: Certified Organic Argan Oil, Organic Aloe Juice, Organic Castor Oil, Pro-Vitamin B5, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Meadowfoam Oil


Directions-
After shampooing, apply a generous amount of Morocco Argan Oil Restorative Mask to wet hair and comb it through from roots to ends. Let it sit for 5-15 minutes, then rinse thoroughly. This mask can be used daily, weekly, or anytime for an extra boost of moisture in your hair. With continued use, this highly effective mask will revitalize your hair, restoring stunning bounce and shine. 



My Opinion
I have recently dyed my hair.So a hair mask can only help to reduce the damaged. This hair mask has great consistency of thickness. I waited for 30 minutes and rinsed well.My hair feels so soft and touchable!!It does hydrates my hair. It smell so light and I can apply it evenly.But the price is not worth it for the 4oz bottle! I think I can use it for two times only! As you can see the jar is made with glass,I wonder when I'll break it!! I wish they sell it in a plastic jar at least!!(sound safe, right?)  Other-than that I have no complain at all.
Overall, I love this mask ;great for my fine , color treated hair. 
If you have dry-damaged hair,I would recommend this one to give a try☺ 

Available- AMAZON || Website  

Price- $29.99  $15.99 [on sale!] 

Facebook- Like  


Previous Post- Pure DeadSea Mud Mask  


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..