Monday, June 2, 2014

Mask Monday || Pure Dead Sea Mud Mask

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Happy New Month everyone & Happy Monday! ☺ 
I don't know why I have a huge addiction of using dead sea products! So,Today's post is all about dead sea mud mask.This mud mask is from "Pure & Essential Minerals" This is a great ancient mask that contain all natural skin healing formula. 

[How I look in this cartoon☺]



Description
Ancient Skin Healing Facial Mud Mask Direct From The Dead Sea Contains 100% Natural and Organic 
DID YOU KNOW? A DEAD SEA MUD FACIAL MASK AT A SPA WILL COST YOU $80 TO $100? With This Product you receive 30+ Pure Dead Sea Mud Masks Per Jar!
DEAD SEA MUD HAS BEEN RENOWNED FOR CENTURIES AS A NATURAL BEAUTY REMEDY! - Dead Sea Mud contains more than 21 skin-reviving minerals including magnesium, calcium, sulfur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc and potassium. These essential minerals are present in our bodies, but are lost as we get older. These minerals are known to treat, detoxify, and cleanse our skin, to keep it looking young and refreshed
THE BENEFITS OF THIS MUD MASK ARE COUNTLESS! Anti-aging properties tighten pores promoting young, healthy natural skin. Rich Dead Sea minerals clean, heal, soften and revitalize your skin for an all-day glow. Organic essential oils moisturize and hydrate your skin, helping to reduce wrinkles
WE USE ONLY THE PUREST INGREDIENTS - Why compromise your health with products that contain chemicals? Our Dead Sea Mud Mask contains only 100% pure, natural and certified organic ingredients - free of sulfates, phosphates and parabens. cruelty free, vegan certified.



Ingredients
All Natural and Organic ingredients include: Pure Dead Sea Mud, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Jojoba Oil, Hickory Bark Extract, Organic Calendula Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Filtered Water, Xanthan Gum


Directions
Apply a medium layer of Dead Sea Mud Mask to the face and upper part of the neck, avoiding the eye area. Leave on to dry for 10 minutes to allow full absorption of Dead Sea Minerals and extraction of any impurities. Remove the mask first by gently rubbing in circular motion for an overall exfoliation. Wash any excess mud mask with lukewarm water and gently pat dry. For best results use the Dead Sea mud mask no more than once a week - using this product more often than this may dry out your skin.




My Opinion- 
Well, It was a huge jar of the mud mask (6 oz.!!) I was really excited to see how good it is as it's claimed to have natural ingredients. When I opened the jar,the mask looks like thick black jelly!! As it's mention it's a healing mask,it has Eucalyptus oil which is quite Smell like  Vicks!! Haha!! You know, we always use Vicks when we are sick or for the runny nose! I thought how could I put this on my entire face??!! But after applying it on my face, I kinda like it.It didn't burn/irritate my eyes,although slightly feeling cool from the eucalyptus  oil. It dried up very fast; I guess within 5/6 minutes. I used a damp cotton towel to remove it.It was a mess when you wash your face.So make sure to do it during shower.The thing is, it didn't dry me out, moisturized well.But I kinda felt greasy,so I used a face cleaner to remove that oiliness. And just because I used it once,I didn't see any brightness after washing up. I guess It will take time to do that.I think it's best to use it when you feel sick/tired/have headache. It has healing formula that is very refreshing! 
Overall, I love it and I would love to give this mask 3.5/5 ♥ [minus for the greasy feeling and the Vicks scent!!] 

Price- $29.44 
Available- AMAZON   

So, that's all for today. Let me know if you try this mask before.I would love to know about it. 
Have a wonderful New Month!! 
♠ 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..