Saturday, June 28, 2014

McCormick Grill Mates Party Kit

I was lucky enough to get the opportunity to try out the McCormick Grill products.All thanks to +Crowdtap  ♥  I am still learning to cooperate with Crowdtap as it's impossible to get some good campaigns from them. 
I guess two years ago, I first learnt about this brand- "McCormick" through some mini samples. I wasn't able to try out their other products until now. If you are following their websites, you know there are so many recipes to try out for Summer.I'll link that below. 
Anyway, let me show you what I have received in my kit-

  • 1 Steakhouse Burgers – Smoky Applewood Seasoning Mix
  • 1 Steakhouse Burgers – Classic Burger Seasoning Mix
  • 1 Steakhouse Burgers – Steakhouse Mushroom Seasoning Mix
  • 1 Tennessee Smokehouse BBQ Rub
  • 1 Memphis Pit BBQ Rub
  • 1 Smokin’ Sweet Tea Marinade
  • 2 Montreal Steak Sauce
  • 1 Chipotle & Roasted Garlic Seasoning
  • 3 Montreal Steak Seasoning
  • 1 Worcestershire Pub Burger Seasoning



Well, that's a happy kit for the Summer BBQ party! I guess I don't need to describe about it.I'll link below about the website where you can learn more about the spices,seasoning or get some yummy recipes☺














Grilling at home is the part of my sister's hobby. Yesterday we had a little feast at home and obviously we havd to add the Mccormick Grilling seasoning for the chicken♥ Yumm.. Grilled sweet potato, corn with a bit of grilled onion , salad and chicken. 



Check out the website- Here 

Facebook- Like  

Available- Any Store 

Enjoy the grilling and have a nice weekend! 

P.s. song of the day 


*Powered By Crowdtap 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..