Thursday, June 26, 2014

OZ Naturals Super Youth Eye Gel || Review

Don't get mad; I know I have been reviewing some eye creams recently.But this is what bloggers do, right?☺ Let me honest with you guys, I have been obssessed with eye gel like crazy, recently!! I guess 2014 is a great year to put more focus on eyes,lol. 
This eye gel is from "OZ Naturals" that made with all natural ingredients. 



Product Description
OZ Naturals Super Youth Eye Gel Is Now Considered To Be The Most Effective Anti Aging, Eye Treatment 
On The Market & Is Designed To Provide Dramatic Results That No Other Eye Treatment Can Provide.

Super Youth Eye Gel Will Provide Your Skin With The Following Benefits: 
- Dramatically Radiant & Youthful Eyes 
- Eliminate Dark Circles, Puffiness and Wrinkles 
- Designed For The Delicate Skin Around Your Eyes; Including Eyelids 
- Can Be Used As An All-Over Face Treatment For A Brighter More Radiant Complexion 
- Safe For All Skin Types & Does Not Contain Parabens, Sulfates Or Alcohol.


Indication
OZ Naturals Super Youth Eye Gel can be used multiple times per day and works well with all skin types. This gel will not clog pores & does not contain parabens, sulfates or alcohol. It can also be used as an all over face treatment and works well under makeup.

Ingredients
Key ingredients are as follows: Matrixyl 3000, Peptide Complex, Natural Plant Stem Cells, Cucumber Hydrosol, Jojoba Oil, Vegan Hyaluronic Acid, Amino Acid Blend, Wildcrafted Periwinkle, Organic Licorice, Wild Crafted Eye Bright, Wild Crafted Reishi, Organic Gotu Kola, Vitamin E. Ingredients are 75% natural

Directions
Wash & pat-dry face. If applying toner, do so before applying eye gel. Dab around eyes, including eyelids. You may or may not wish to follow with a moisturizer depending on your skin's needs. Can be applied multiple times per day.



My Opinion- 
The packaging is impressive like my previous eye creams. This eye gel is quite reminds me that "Insta natural Eye gel" The color is transparent as you can see. It feels so cool and refresh as well.Good for my puffy, tired eyes.♥ It absorbs well and in the mean time it'll hydrates and moisturized completely making your eyes non-greasy.I am loving this to wear iit under doing makeup. I highly recommend this eye gel if you wanna try something different. Good for any skin type i guess. 

Available- Amazon 

Price- $24.99 

Let me know if you tried Oz Natural Eye Gel before.☺ 
Have a nice day! 


p.s. loving this song ♥

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..