Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Rainbow Bandz Organization Box Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
I know this Organization Box is mainly for the rainbow bands but i thought it's fun to put some of my jewelry in it. It's now more organized and looks pretty as well. 


Here are some random jewelry that i put inside! 


It has open divider; you can organize as you want. 











Description
The Rainbow Bandz Organiziation Box is a clear plastic organizer case for rainbow loom and rubber bands with adjustable compartments. It has plenty of room to fit the rainbow loom kit and other connectors.

Each compartment is 2 inches wide x 1.9 inches deep and is 13 1/2 inches long in maximum. 

How does Rainbow Organizational Box work?
With its overall measurements of 14″ x 8.5″ x 1.875″, this product delivers you the excellent accessory for your rainbow loom tools. It keeps everything organized and separated giving you an easy access towards making your bracelets, rings and other charms. We made sure that the compartments are adjustable so that you can arrange all your tools in the most convenient way you want it be. It holds over 6000 elastic bands, charms, connectors, loom and picks and two cases can be joined together to double your storage capacity – double the storage, double the fun.


Look at my ugly mini and messy organizer!! 


My Opinion- 
Love this organizer. I know it's for loom bandz.But I  feel like you can use it in many ways! 
Let me know your thoughts about this. 


Available- AMAZON | WEBSITE 
Price- $9.99

Thanks for reading! 




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..