Saturday, June 21, 2014

Sample Saturday || Kashi Trail Mix Chewy Granola Bar ♥

Welcome to my Sample Saturday post. Today I can't figure out what to post , so thought to write a quick review about this Kashji granola bar. Honestly I am not a huge fan of bar for some reason. May be if i start to diet , I will add bar to my list.But i usually keep little snacks like granola bar, biscuit on my bag, you never know when you feel hungry☺ 
We actually bought the huge box of this granola bar from Costco. And obviously I wanna to try first.




First let me tell you, i like less sweetened and natural bar. The first thing i noticed that it is "Super SWEET" !!! I couln't even finish the whole bar. Besides that it tasted good. Very chewy and tasty. It has all kind of mixed granola, wheat and fruits in it. It is very sweet and chewy because it contain extreme honey!! Moreover it's a great snacks for health too!  
I don't think that I'll buy it again for the sweet taste. But if you like sweet bar snack, go for it.  
Let me know your favorite snack of the moment. 

Previous Post- HERE 

Happy Weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..