Saturday, June 28, 2014

Sample Saturday || Pinchme Box [8]

Welcome to my "SampleSaturday" post. 
Last week I have received another samples from"PinchMe Box''. Every month, they offer some amazing new samples to try for free. As you can see by title, it's my 8th box which I am thrilled to try out. 
In this box, I have received the new "Dove Oxygen Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner" to try out this month. It was quite impossible to get their samples as they always sold out, so make sure to hit their website at the right time☺ [details & link below]




I thought they would send some tiny paper samples instead of this mini size!! So impressive!! It comes with a tube that you can try many times without causing any trouble!! AHA!! truble friendly!! Thank you DOVE
I have been heard and reading so many reviews about this new collection shampoo's from Dove! And I was thinking to give it a try next time. Luckily gotta chance from Pinchme to try out first before I decided to buy it☺  
We are the huge fan of Dove since childhood. I specially love their bar soap because it's so soft and works amazing for my skin without damaging at all. But i always avoid their hair care collection because somehow it just didn't suit my hair and makes my hair greasy/oily,sticky & dull.  
After trying this Dove Oxygen shampoo + conditioner, I am so impressed!! My hair type is straight,fine,thin, dull and has no volume [ahh! a long compliment!!]. So I always choose something to give an extra boost/volume to my hair. This oxygen shampoo actually claims to volumize the hair and gives an extra boost and it does that too!!♥♥ 
Although the shampoo is not so foamy like other, but I still like how it create the volume to my hair. Obviously the scent is very light and refreshing. I specially love the conditioner. I feel like it is great for color treated hair! Makes my hair very soft, smooth and touchable!! 
Overall, I am fully satisfy about the oxygen shampoo and conditioner. I am willing to try the mask as well in future I guess. 
If your hair has lack of volume and looks dull all the time, I highly recommend this collection to give a try. I guess you'll love it ♥ 

Available- Any drugstore. 

Price- May vary by store.

Join Me - PinchMe  

Previous Post- Click Me   

Have a great weekend! 
♠ 

p.s- current fvt song ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..