Saturday, June 7, 2014

Sample Saturday || Tatcha Radiant Deep Brightening Serum

Happy Saturday & welcome to my Sample Saturday post.
One of my favorite skincare brand is "Tatcha" for their enormous luxurious and effective skincare collection. I guess last year, i gotta chance to try out some of their products samples & then I forgot to use it! Finally decided to try out and review for the post☺ 
Today I am testing their "Radiant Deep Brightening Serum".This serum is totally unique and very luxurious.This is my 2nd favorite sample serum.The 1st one was from the Origin anti-aging serum


WHAT IT IS:
A brightening serum of time-tested Asian botanicals + HADASEI-3 Bioactive Complex for radiant looking skin.

WHY IT'S DIFFERENT:
Hydrates while making the skin appear more luminous.

WHO IT'S FOR:
All Skin Types. Non-irritating. Non-sensitizing. Dermatologist tested.

Ingredients- 
Water, Glycerin, Propanediol, Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Squalane (Olive Origin), Isocetyl Stearate, Inositol (Rice Extract), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Germ Oil, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Isostearate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Sericin (Silk Extract), Arginine, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Sodium Hyaluronate, Zizyphus Jujuba Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sorbitan Stearate, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenerated Lecithin (Soy Origin), Algae Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Fragrance (Natural), Phenoxyethanol.

FORMULATED WITHOUT:
Kojic Acid, Hydroquinone, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Colors, Synthetic Fragrances, Sulfate Detergents, Parabens, PEGs, PPGs, Urea, DEA, TEA or Phthalates. 


My Opinion- 
You know I have very dry skin;so I always prefer something that hydrates+ moisturize at a same time.With only onetime use, I can feel that this brightening serum is extra ordinary! I used this serum on my clean- washed face & neck.As you can see this serum is kinda milky white color,very rich, creamy & supple!
After applying on my skin(face & neck) , it didn't dry me at all.WOW! I was so impressed! Usually when you apply a serum, you must need a moisturizer after-ward.But this unique serum is all in one. I don't even need any moisturizer at all!! It's just moisturized and hydrates for 12 hours without making my face greasy/oily.It has very long lasting moisturized formula that perfect for dry skin.
It doesn't smell so pleasant though; kinda reminds me herbal formula.
I think this serum is perfect for any season.
I highly recommend this if you are looking for the best serum in Market☺I know it's a bit costly but  I can suggest you to try out the sample first.

Available- Tatcha 
Price- $185
Facebook- Like  


*Press Sample

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..