Sunday, June 22, 2014

Shandali Hot Yoga Towel Review


I am currently digging another Shandali Yoga towel which is better than the previous one I have tried [HERE]. It is bigger and better than the previous one! This is prefect for yoga towel as it mention. I chose the baby pink one because it's so cute♥ 
Read more details below.



The GoSweat towel soaks up your sweat.
Other towels may get wet and bunch up on your yoga mat. Our uniquely designed yoga towels focus on soaking up more sweat so that your mat stays dry and you stay safe on your mat. 

Shandali GOSWEAT towel is better by design
* Automatically soaks up your sweat
* Keeps you dry and firmly on your mat
* Instantly improve your yoga practice with our          injury-free design
* No more drenched towel
* Lightweight, carry it easily to and from your yoga    studio
* Survives countless washings and last for years         (cost-savings)
* Quick-drying in minutes
* Extends the life of your mat (saving you money)
* Mat-size towel - 26.5 x 72 inches





My Opinion- 
If you are looking for a towel that is lightweight and feels soft, then I highly recommend this one to try. They are very comfortable,easy to handle,easy to clean and perfect for yoga in Summer.The materials are extra ordinary as well. It does soak up the sweats and makes me dry and clean every time i use it. 
I am probably gonna repurchase it, may be next year♥

Price- $29.95 

Available- AMAZON || Website 

Have a great Summer Weekend! 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..