Thursday, June 5, 2014

Travel Essential Kit || Bedtime Bliss Sleep Mask Case

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I must admit that whenver I start watching tv series/dramas on Netflix,I can't do any other works right. OOff! Netflix is so addictive.Gosh, I have to write lots of reviews instead of wathing tv dramas!! 
Anyway, what is the most essential kit you need to carry during the travel? I believe a Sleeping mask,ear plug are the best choice to keep with you. No matter I am traveling by plane/car, I always carry extra sleeping mask with me.You never know when you need a beauty nap while you are outside.
Recently I have received this cute travel kit  from Bed Time Bliss Travel Kit, it is so comfortable,easy to carry and overall, easy to use. This travel case comes with- 

  • A Sleeping Mask 
  • A pair of Ear Plug 
  • A Case 

Description- 


Have you ever purchased a sleep mask that is poor quality, lets the light in, it's uncomfortable and worst of all, it breaks after a few uses? Frustrating, we know! But with our Bedtime Bliss eye mask, there's no discomfort and no skimping on quality, or your money back!

Time For a Change? Try Our Unparalleled Quality

There's nothing worse than trying a new product only to find later that you should have gotten a different one. Fortunately, BTB provides eye masks that are made with top quality materials, as well as tested and certified by Oeko-Tex. This ensures they meet the human-ecological standards required by products that come into contact with the skin.

The patented contoured design of our sleep covers mean that they are much more comfortable than the traditional style. They block out the light while still giving you the freedom to open your eyes. They are truly the perfect solution to ensuring you get a good night's sleep, a sneaky nap during the day or to help you sleep when travelling.

Benefits of BTB Luxury Sleeping Masks

-Patented contoured design allows for complete eye movement

-Great for both men & women

-Won't smudge makeup

-Adjustable straps to fit all head sizes

-Doesn't interfere with REM sleep

-Easily fits into your bag

-Light weight and washable

-Oeko-Tex certified

-Patent number 6.745.397 








I usually don't use mask during my sleep time at home;I only use it when I travel.It's a most essential kit for me. I would recommend this if you wanna safe and happy journey without being annoyed by others☺ 

Available- AMAZON 

Price- $13.97 (on sale) 

Facebook- Like  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..