Friday, July 4, 2014

Adovia DeadSea Mineral Soap || Review


How are you guys? I have been annoyed to some family dramas that bothered me like hell. So writing the blog is the only option to get relief from other matters.
You might already knew that I am a huge fan of Adovia, since they have amazing beauty and skincare products in their collection. Today I am going to write a brief review about their "Adovia DeadSea Mineral Soap" .


Description-
Infused with 100% Pure Dead Sea Salts from the Dead Sea
Dead Sea Salt Contains over 21 Minerals Key to Skin Health and Beauty
Deeply Moisturizing and Hydrating Soap great for Dry and Normal to Dry Skin
Dead Sea Minerals Essential to Skin Function Contained in the Soap Include Magnesium, Potassium, Sodium, Zinc and More.
Great Value and Benefits for A Daily Moisturizing Facial Cleanser




My Opinion-
As I have dry skin, I personally do not prefer to use soap because it's makes my skin more drier. I have previously tried their Mud Soap [Here] which i loved using it.That's why I expected a lot about this soap as well. To be honest, I am slightly disappointed about this soap! I know many people like this soap and even saw some videos where they used it directly on the face!! I can finally tell you that this soap works just like the regular body soap.It does clean very well,although it dries my skin like hell! I dare to use it on my face though! It smell nice like regular soap and this soap last for a long time i guess because it still in my bathroom! ☺ One more thing I would like to mention that I use to wash my clothes with this soap, lol! and it does clean well and smell good as well.
Overall, I think this soap works just like regular soap and kinda dry me out.So I would probably not going to repurchase it again!

Available- Amazon | Website

Price- $12.00 [ Free Shipping]

Facebook- Like 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..