Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Adovia Mineral Eye Gel Cream


One of my favorite beauty and skincare product is "Eye Cream". I mostly love gel cream for the Summer season.It feels so refreshing and soothing to apply an eye cream if you have puffy eyes like mine. This month I am using another new eye cream from my favorite beauty brand - "Adovia".  




Description- 

  • Your Eyes will Look 10 Years Younger 
  •  Reduce Puffiness Under and Around The Eyes
  •  Makes Eyes Appear Years Younger and Radiant!
  • Gets Rid of Dark Circles Under Eyes 
  • Your Eyes Will Look More Youthful and Refreshed!
  • Formulated Specifically for The Genltle Area Around the Eyes 
  •  This Light Eye Gel Absorbs Quickly into Skin for Deep Hydration
  • Dead Sea Salt Delivers an Immidiate Infusion of Dead Sea Minerals - Essential for Proper Skin Health and Beauty. 
  • Contains Vitamin C which Delivers Powerful Antioxidants Deep Into Skin Cells



My Opinion- 
As you can see their packaging is super cute, comes in a matte glass jar.Make sure to wash your hands first to use it or use a spatula to apply from the jar.  This gel cream doesn't contain any chemical scent at all which i love about it.It contain anit-oxidant ingredients that fight for aging! A little goes a long way.I have puffy eyes, so it works like a magic for me.It reduce the puffyness and soothe that area well. I also use it as an eye mask at night for extra hydration.I have to dab well, gently on the eye area because it doesn't absorb quickly!! As you can see from the photos above,I have swatches it on my hands; it smoothed and hydrated so well. And it's kinda costly !! 
Overall, I love how it feels on my skin and I am satisfy about the result too. If you love gel eye cream like me, give this a try!♥ 

Available- Amazon 

Price- $29.00  

Learn More- Website 

Facebook- Like  

Have you tried this adovia gel eye cream before?Let me know☺ 
Have a great weekend! 




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..