Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Azure Naturals Ultimate Hyaluronic Acid Serum || Review


I guess you have previously read about hyaluronic acid serum on my blog. I have recently gotta chance to try out the "Azure Naturals Hyaluronic Acid Serum" for anti-aging treatment. 


Product Description
Size: 1 oz
Hyaluronic Acid can hold up to 1000 times its weight in water and draws moisture out of the environment onto the surface of your skin, there is not a more effective moisturizing agent in the market today! ULTIMATE HYALURONIC Acid Serum penetrates your skin deeply, activating collagen production for a fresher, younger, firmer, and brighter complexion.

Indications
Azure Naturals ULTIMATE HYALURONIC can be used in the morning and at night on all skin types. Our serums are made with the highest quality natural and organic ingredients available. They will not clog pores and contain no parabens or alcohol.

Ingredients
Organic Herbal Infusion, Organic Aloe, Witch Hazel, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Carrageenan Gum, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Wildcrafted Green Tea, Geranium Essential Oil, Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate), Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin

Directions
Wash and pat skin dry. If you are going to use a toner, apply the toner before the serum. Apply a small amount to the entire face, neck, and decollete. Allow to dry. Can be used daily and under make up. Follow with a moisturizer.


My Opinion- 
I use it at night, so that I can look beautiful and young in the morning, lol. It is not sticky at all, smell nice and absorbed well on the skin. It moisturized and hydrates well, although I use a moisturizer after applying the serum. It's affordable and you can easily buy it from amazon. The packaging is also cute. 
If you are looking for Hyaluronic serum, you can give this a try. I am sure you'll love it. 

AvailableAmazon | Website 

Price- $17.95 

Facebook- Like 

Have a great weekend! 

p.s. Song of the day. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..