Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Azure Naturals Vitamin C Skin Repair Serum || Review


Happy New Month!♥
Vitamin C serum is great for brightening or even your skin tone. I have been using Vitamin C serum for a year already.This is another vitamin C serum from " Azure Naturals". Their quality and colleciton is pretty good.As I have dry skin, I need some extra boost or you can say skin-food for my skin cell, and obviously I would prefer something that repair my dull skin well.

Product Description
Size: 1 oz
WHY VITAMIN C SERUM?

Taking vitamin C through a supplement or food is beneficial to your health, but to specifically target signs of aging on your face, topical vitamin C is best. Applying Vitamin C to the skin is up to 20 times more effective than taking it orally - Dr. Oz. One of the most powerful functions of vitamin C is its role in the production of collagen, a protein that gives your skin its elasticity. As you age, collagen breaks down and wrinkles begin to form. Stabilizing your skin's levels of vitamin C can help to counteract wrinkle formation by increasing collagen production. Vitamin C helps boost collagen, which will bring elasticity to your skin and can prevent sagging in as little as 2 weeks - Dr. Oz

When it comes to treating age spots, you don't need chemical peels and lasers - Vitamin C can have almost the same results! Age spots are essentially sun damage, and Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant, shown to reduce the number of sunburned cells as well as reverse age-related damage to skin. Using Vitamin C Serum is safer, cheaper, and easier than a facelift or chemical peel - Dr. Oz

The length of time from when you start using Vitamin C until you see results varies with each person. Your skin will start to feel smoother and more supple within a few days. Most people will start to see improvements in coloration as soon as 2-4 weeks, it may take others 6-8 weeks to see a significant difference. After around 6 months, you'll reach the maximum benefits.

My Opinion- 
I love this vitamin C serum for repairing  my dull skin. It's brightening up your skin tone.I am not sure if it does reduce the wrinkles as I don't have any visual wrinkles yet. I love how it absorb on my skin.You can add it with your face mask or you can add it with your daily mositurizer too. I like to apply directly beofr the mositurizer on my skin, so that it absorb well and help to produce more collagen for the skin. 
The packaging is also cute.You can either use the dropper or you can use the spray applicator.It comes with both option. I love to use it with the dropper☺  

Available- Amazon | Website  

Price- $19.95 (1 oz)  

Facebook- Like 

What's you favorite Vitamin C serum? 

Have a great day! 

p.s. song of the day ♥



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..