Friday, July 4, 2014

♦ Foodie Friday ♦ Cafe Don Pablo Gourmet Coffee


Happy Friday everyone and welcome to my Foodie Friday post. 
It's been like a week that I have been loving and enjoying my new favorite gourmet coffee "Cafe Don Pablo" . I think last time I had gourmet coffee was 2007!! We usually don't have time to have freshly cup of real coffee like gourmet,rather than we prefer instant coffee to drink to save time.Or you can say I am lazy enough to brew some gourmet coffee!! But sometimes we need a great cup of coffee that refreshed our mind and body. And in that case cafe don pablo is one of the best to try out. 



Description
Blended for taste, each of these coffees, Colombia, Guatemala, and Brazil, have distinct body characters and levels of acidity, making the coffee more complex in the cup than a single origin varietal. Sweetly intense, balanced aroma with milk chocolate, cedar and ripe tomato notes. The acidity is sweet and well integrated and the body medium to full. The finish is cocoa-toned and Very smooth. Medium-dark roast. (2 LB Bag)

About our coffee
The idea to produce a better cup of coffee through Café Don Pablo™ was conceived over two decades ago after traveling throughout Latin America and discovering how delicious, and different, the coffee was. Over the years we have developed a love for Latin American culture and a taste for great coffee. We have learned from the best and forged mutually beneficial relationships with farmers, roasters, importers, and especially our customers.

At Café Don Pablo™ we feel that our coffee is the finest available. We use only the largest, most desirable Arabica beans, grown in nutrient-rich volcanic soil in the lush mountainous terrain of the world’s coffee growing regions. These are award-winning beans that were cultivated by skilled farmers whose methods, knowledge, and passion for coffee have been handed down from generation to generation since the very first seed was planted.

We slow roast these special beans in small batches to ensure they reach optimum flavor and freshness. Our customers wouldn't have it any other way. We have found that people who really appreciate a great cup of rich, aromatic, eye-opening coffee, can taste the difference between our fresh, just roasted product, and others that are roasted by the metric ton and sold by huge corporations. We hope you agree.

-Darron J. Burke
President, Cafe Don Pablo



My Opinion- 
As you can see, they sent me the huge packet (2 lb) of coffee which I wonder when I am going to finish it!! Absolutely love the packaging. You can store it just in the packet or in a jar.  I choose the medium dark roast because that's my favorite flavor. I usually drink it without milk, although I don't drink that much.Probably 4 times a week.I avoid caffeine a lot.When i was just brewing the coffee, the aroma completely made me love with it!!♥  The taste is fabulous!! So perfect and amazing smell. One cup of coffee is enough to refresh my tired body and mind! It can gives you instant energy after work as well.Just relaxed and keep sipping!!☺ I usually drink coffee at evening with a toast/ Taiwan cheese cake. 
I would highly recommend this if you wanna try out the best gourmet coffee!♥ You'll definitely love it . 

Available- Here 

Price- $12.99 

Facebook- Like 

Have a great Ramadan and pray for me too! 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..