Friday, July 18, 2014

Foodie Friday || Mange Fruit Vinegar


Welcome to "Foodie Friday".
Today's post is sponsored by "Mange Fruit Vinegar".
I am currently loving their amazing Fruit vinegar. I have received two of their fruit vinegar to try out.

  • Blackberry - Mure 
  • Green Apple - Pomme Verte 


Blackberry Mure- 
Blackberry Vinegar's deep berry flavor adds a great taste to any dish which need the extra rich berry addition. It has a robust velvety texture which compliments an array of dishes from fruit salads to meats. Put it in your cocktails for a great splash of blackberry flavor.

Ingredients- Blackberry,Vinegar,Filtered Water,Cane Sugar,Apple Pectin,Ascorbic Acid,Citric Acid

I used this blackberry Mure vinegar with my Swarma dinner. Yes, I love swarma, specially with the wrapping bread.But sometimes I eat it with rice too. All I need is a little bit of blackberry mure vinegar which increase the taste of Swarma and obviously it's good for health too! 



Green Apple Pomme Verte
Green Apple Vinegar is an great compliment in creating great dishes . This vinegar carries that fall time flavor of green apple with the added acidic punch of vinegar which kicks up any dish you add it to. Goat cheese with walnuts and raisins is just one of the great salads you could create with this vinegar.

Ingredients- Green Apple,Vinegar,Filtered Water,Cane Sugar,Ascorbic Acid,Malic Acid,Apple Pectin,Natural Color (Hibiscus extract),Natural Flavor (Apple extract)


This Green apple vinegar is my favorite one. It's best for salad dressing.Make you dishes taste so good!!♥ 
Obviously I added it with my salad on dinner. 



There are many flavor to choose from their store. You can also try mini size vinegar  as well.  



Available- Here  

Price- $12.50 [sale $11.00] 

Facebook- Like 

Have a nice weekend! 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..