Friday, July 25, 2014

Foodie Friday || With Grazia® Silicone 24 Cup MINI Muffin Pan


Welcome to another "Foodie Friday" post. 
I am actually reviewing one of my mini Muffin Pan briefly from "Grazia" which I have received quite a long ago (Damn I forgot the date!!). 
Anyway, if you love cupcake, then welcome to my club!! I am a huge fan of mini cupcakes because it's easy to bake, yummy and comfort food during Period time (girl's problem!). Today, we have baked "Chocolate mini Cupcake" to try this pan.
As you can see, it's already looked delicious♥






Description- 
Grazia® Silicone 24 Cup MINI Muffin Pan is a non-stick food grade silicone muffin cupcake baking pan that is extremely easy to clean, safe to use in the oven, microwave, dishwasher, or freezer. It is heat resistant for up to 450°F.

--FDA Approved
--High Quality Construction
--Manufactured in Socially Compliant Facility


My Opinion About The Muffin Pan- 
Sorry, I forgot to take photos while baking!! [eee....] This muffin pan is quite impressive.Although, it mention that it's a non-stick pan, I did use the muffin papers for the cupcakes for better shape. May be next time I'll try it without the papers. It is easy to clean and I can keep it anywhere I want. I am thinking to make some Yogurt mini ice cream with using this pan; I guess both works wonderful!! 

Available- Amazon 

Price- $13.89 (24 cup) 


It was so yummy!! It's so soft and perfect sweetness inside. Easy bite for  mini size.♥ 
Hey, that's not enough yet. I also make one of my favorite smoothie which is perfect for Summer heat. 
"Blueberry yougurt smoothie" with lots of ice. YUmmmmm♥ 
You can find both recipes on Pinterest/Youtube.☺






Have a great weekend! 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your precious comment..Have a great Day..Xoxo..